Friday 2 December 2016

Company Flow freestyle (1997)

If you're an avid follower of this blog (there must be one or two) then you'll have noticed that this is the first Company Flow post I've made. I don't dislike them - I definitely like Juvenile Techniques, 8 Steps and End To End Burners but I've never heard Funcrusher Plus or really investigated the group, El-P or Def Jux in any great detail. Anyway, here's the ginger one freestyling on Westwood's show from 1997. As with the Big L & OC audio below, this was generously provided by The Expert.



There's no First Of The Month mix for December unfortunately. I'm working on a couple of things at the moment, both of which are shaping up nicely, but didn't have anything ready to drop yesterday. If you're in need of something else to listen to you might want to check the Hot 97/Def Jam Millenium Party. Thanks to Random Rap Radio for the heads up on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment